Jennifer over at Conversion Diary gave me the idea to create this blogpost where we can learn more about the readers of this blog. There are several frequent commentors whom I have enjoyed getting to know so far, but it would be great to find out more about the rest of you. With this in mind, here are some questions to ponder and to answer in the comments section of this post. Let’s make it a fun way of getting to know one another better! And so, for both regular commentors and those just lurking about, here are some conversation starters. Answer any or all of the following.
1. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
2. Why do you visit this blog?
3. What is a typical day like for you? What’s your favorite part of the day?
4. What is something significant you’ve learned this year?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Recommend: one book, one musician, one movie, one blog.
7. What is one thing you’d like to brag about…..if your were a bragger?
8. Who is one of your heroes?
9. What is one thing you would like to do that you have not yet accomplished?
10. If you have a blog, what is the web address?